Followers

Saturday 6 April 2019

april challenge

Hi crafty lovelies hope you are all well.

Thank you all so much for your wonderful entries last month.

It's now time to announce our winner and top 3.

TOP 3

No 5- Faith A
No 22 - Twisted witch lin
No 24 - Nick

Congratulations please take your top 3 badge

WINNER
(No prize given just for fun)

No 10 - Gloria Shirr



Congratulations please take your winners badge


Without further ado here are the details of this months challenge.

APRIL CHALLENGE
Theme anything goes/optional theme Easter Rabbits

This month our fantastic sponsor is



My excellent design team have been busy creating for your inspiration and here are their fabulous makes.


Saskia

Tracey

Geesje

Claire
Using cute toy 1

Gale

Veronique


Patricia

Thank you ao much ladies for your fabulous makes.

To enter the challenge please click on the add your link box to add your make.
Good luck everyone.




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

7 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners! Wow! I am super excited to have my Conie Fong Crystal Fairy as the winner of your wonderful challenge! Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. Have a fabulous day! Hugs, Gloria Shirr

    https://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! my goodness, I only came to enter your challenge and saw that I am in the Top 3 WOWzers. Thank you so much.
    Faith A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for picking my card as one of your Top3. Congratulations to winner and the other top 3. Wonderful inspiration by your talented DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the DT samples. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought I left a comment thanking you for my Top 3 spot, but apparently not! Anyhow, I am thrilled to be in your Top 3, many congrats to the other winners too.

    Lin

    ReplyDelete