Followers

Tuesday 1 December 2020

November Challenge Results

Hi everyone and welcome to The Fairy and the Unicorn Challenge Blog.

Here are the Winner and Top 3 from last months challenge
 
The Winner is
 
#2 Pat K 



 
The Top 3 as chosen by Claire are
 
 

 #31 Craftartista 
 
 


Well Done to you ALL!!

Please take your badges for your blogs which you can find in the left hand side bar 
 
There will be no challenge for December as the DT are taking a break.  We will be back on January 2nd with another Fantasy themed challenge for you



 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, my dear ladies, for choosing my creation on Top3. You make me very happy. I am grabbing the badge to proudly display it on my blog. Hugs from Greece and... Merry Christmas! Mia (Craftartista)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..you've made my day. Thank you so much for the honour. I will proudly display the winners badge/ Congrats to the top 3 as well. hugs, Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete